BUSINESS INSOLVENCY & BUSINESS LIQUIDATION ADVICE
Imagine what life was like before you had all these company debts and how happy you were!
If you had the chance to restart your business without any debts, could you make it successful this time? We understand that as a business owner you have worked day and night to ensure your business is successful. But sometimes even the most successful businesses face situations which are outside of their controls like the recession, the banks not being helpful right through to your competitors.
- We will prepare a series of options for your business and explain the following to you: continuing your business in its current form & the implications, a company liquidation and restarting a new company, CVA – Company Voluntary Agreement, pre pack administration or simply a Business liquidation and minimizing or eliminate your liabilities totally.
- Arrange finance or introduction to private investors.
- Tax refund up to 40% of your losses in your company.
It is Only Natural You Have Concerns and Questions, Like:
- “What is involved in a Business Liquidation and fresh start”?
- “What will happen to my reputation in the industry”?
- “Is there a proven strategy that I can rely on”?
The most important question we always ask you is, what sort of an outcome would you like to see or what would be a good results for you. It is only then that we can create a strategy that is best for you and only you. That’s what we do best, helping you get through with piece of mind.
Strictly Private & Confidential Advice 100% Guaranteed
What My Clients Are Saying About Me
Andrew Thompson, London
“This was a new experience for me and my co- directors but UK Advice and their team were there all the way throughout to guide us. We are now growing our new business with plenty of safety nets which UK Advice helped us to put into place to make sure nothing like ever happen to us again.”
Mathew Taylor - London
“Moe, you handled my situation with certainty, speed and confidence. I didn’t have to worry about a thing once I had my meeting with you. The creditor’s calls stopped immediately and two years later my business is now back on track. I want to express what a pleasure it has been working with you and your team.
David Willbert – London
“I will tell you little secret. if you are given the opportunity to spend a few hours with Moe in a private consultation, take it. I learned so much from Moe and the options open to me and my business. Thanks to UK Advice and now I have joined Moe’s Mastermind Coaching program which is helping my new company to grow.”
Whether you need insolvency advice, help with your business liquidation or with your company debts, you are only a moment away from taking back control of your life from your creditors forever.