Help.uk is the leading site for free general advice on business Liquidation, Insolvency, Administration Orders and Personal Bankruptcy, IVO, CVO, DRO. Help.uk provides extensive information and general advice to help you understand the Insolvency issues. Help.uk is not a substitute for a solicitor. Only a solicitor or an Insolvency Practitioner can provide you with specific advice to rely on. Help.uk is a publisher, and neither a law firm, nor a substitute for an solicitor’s advice, nor a legal referral service. By using Help.uk you are agreeing that under no circumstances will the Company, its affiliates, or any advisors listed on either site be responsible for
1. any information contained on or omitted from the site(s).
2. any person’s reliance on any such information, whether or not the information is correct, current or complete,
3. the consequences of any action you or any other person takes or fails to take, whether or not based on information provided by or as a result of the use of the sites. Help.uk and their affiliates also have no responsibility for
4. any person’s satisfaction with any advisor, whether relating to the advisor’s competence, diligence, or otherwise
5. the results of any advice given by or representation from any advisor, or
6. the failure or refusal of any advisor to respond or consult to you. You are welcome to view Help.uk for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, for free. Copying or other use of any of the information contained on this site is strictly prohibited. The display of an Insolvency Practitioner or firm’s firm name may be deemed as Advertising by the same.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The Help.uk Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. The Editorial Staff and advisors at Help.uk have NOT reviewed the postings on the Forum and Help.uk does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting, or the status, legitimacy or bona fides of any person (even one purporting to be an solicitor or moderator) making a post. You understand and agree that information on Help.uk or a Forum, even posted by an solicitor or moderator, should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an licensed Insolvency Practitioner or Solicitor in your area, who you have retained to represent you.
Although Help.uk attempts to delete objectionable messages from the Forum, it operates in real time and does not review material before posting. All messages express the views of the author, and neither Help.uk, its parent company or affiliates, nor advisors will be held responsible for any content, any posting or any message.
You agree that all material you post becomes the property of Help.uk, and Help has the right to remove, edit, move or close any posting or thread at any time for any reason, at its discretion. You agree NOT to post any other person’s or firm’s copyrighted material. You are solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Help.uk, its affiliates and advisors with respect to any claims and demands against them, including any legal fees and expenses, based upon your submission of material to the Forum.
You agree that you will NOT use the Help.uk Forum to post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening message and/or user name, or to post any advertisement, chain letter, solicitation or other commercial message, or to post material that is illegally invasive of another person’s privacy.
In addition, you agree that if you make any posting that violates one or more of the foregoing terms and conditions, you will pay Help.uk Company (Help’s parent company), and/or, at its option, a charity designated by it, One Thousand (£1,000.00) Pounds for each such posting, plus, if collection is necessary, reasonable legal fees, with respect to any posting you make, and further agree to accept service of legal process and other legal papers by email or electronic transmission sent to you at the/an email address you used to register on the Help.uk.
You agree that as a forum registrant Help.uk may send you email newsletters subject to your right to “opt out” from future newsletters. Help.uk may change these terms and conditions on a prospective basis by posting the new terms on the Help.uk website.