London Insolvency Offices & Helpline
Our London Insolvency office and Helpline has been helping London business owner for over 20 years. With simple to complex insolvency issues with businesses we are able to start the ball rolling by a simple free phone call to our London Insolvency Helpline on 0800 24 0800 / 0207 5161 001 during office hours.
With over 100 partner offices up and down the United Kingdom, we are able to arrange a meeting local to your office or place of work at no cost to you. The advice is 100% FREE via the insolvency helpline for business owners and directors. We have 6 London Insolvency offices so there is one near you.
The London Insolvency Helpline 0800 24 0800 is FREE for business owners and directors of companies facing insolvency issues regarding their business in or around London. Alternatively you can call us on our London number 0207 5161 001.
3 Simple Steps to getting your life back!
- Just pick up the phone and call our London office on 0207 5161 001 and speak with one of our experts.
- We will show you how to make the insolvency law work for you and not your creditors.
- We will prepare a series of options for your business, continuing in its current form, company liquidation and restarting a fresh company, CVA – Company Voluntary Agreement, pre pack administration or simply a Business liquidation and minimizing your liabilities.
You tell us what kind of an outcome you would like to see in order to restart your life / your business. You see you are good at what you do and we are good at what we do best and that is to help people like you. Don’t take our word for it, look at all the testimonial videos from people just like you who we have been helping since 1989.
What Our London Insolvency Office Can Do For You?
- Wipe out VAT and Inland Revenue debts for your company
- Help to liquidate your company and start a new one without the liabilities
- Arrange finance or introduction to private investors up to £5m
- Explore options of Business Bankruptcy, Company Liquidation, Administration or Pre-Pack
- Minimize your director’s liabilities or eliminate them
- Stop court order and bailiffs’ from further action
- Tax refund up to 40% of your losses in your company
Before seeking Professional help, it is only natural you have concerns and questions like:
- “What is involved in a liquidation and fresh start”?
- “What will happen to your reputation in the industry”?
- “Is there a proven strategy that I can rely on”?
Insolvency Advice From UK’s Most Trusted Insolvency Auditor
Moe Nawaz (as seen on T.V.) is a nationally recognised insolvency auditor who has focused on providing to business owners and company directors for over 20 years. He regularly travels the country assisting company directors on how to handle their toughest cases with the Inland Revenue, Customs and Excise and other creditors. Moe is highly ranked among the top insolvency auditors in the country, with two books to his credit as an author “” and his second book “ Guide”. With clients from Scotland through to Devon Moe enjoys travelling to meet his clients, he has what it takes to solve your tax, VAT and other creditors problems for your company no matter where you live in the United Kingdom. If you would like more information about his practice and how he can help you, please call his office on 0207 5161 001.
When You Need Someone On Your Side
You can restructure most any business by making it smaller and controlling the cash flow, while you develop a long term strategy for recovery in its current form or as a new company which your creditors will accept with help from our London insolvency office.
A guide to accomplishing this is the Insolvency Survival Guide. The Insolvency Survival Guide For Businesses is written by the author and mastermind coach Moe Nawaz from his experience as a turnaround consultant during 20 years of helping people just like you to map out their future.
The Insolvency helpline service is particularly effective for London business owner who have the following characteristics:
- A strong ethics, the will and desire to succeed
- Inability to continue with your business
- A need to start fresh without the liabilities
- The need to reduce director personal liabilities
Our London Insolvency helpline is for those business owners who recognise the value of a personal meeting with an expert with over 20 years track record of success.
Our experts will arrange a FREE meeting at your business or meet at one of our London Insolvency help centre (Over 100 partner offices) throughout the UK to assist you with your business. You can breathe easy as we will be doing most of the heavy lifting by guiding you and attending meeting with your bankers and creditors of your company.
Experience Really Matters.
If you were looking for dentist because you have a tooth ache, would you extract the tooth yourself or see an experienced dentist and ask his advice to see if he can save the tooth first or what work is involved in saving it and as a last result have it pulled out totally. We at our London insolvency helpline has been doing this for the past 20 years, with a long list of satisfied clients who we have helped. It’s a reasonable chance we can help you, too.
Are We The Right Specialist For You?
The answer depends on several factors. Our London insolvency team produce the best results for clients by looking after their interest and not their creditors. However, there isn’t much we can do if you believe that borrowing more money will solve the problem for an unprofitable company.
What Does This Cost?
Our London insolvency helpline is 100% FREE.
The next step is a complimentary conversation with one of our consultants. This enables you to learn more about the process and what is involved. The call also allows you to learn more about us and how we can help you. You will know at the end of the free consultation if the chemistry between you and the consultant is right for you and you want to proceed.
London Insolvency Helpline 0800 24 0800 / 0207 5161 001
Moe Nawaz – Author – Speaker – Turnaround Practitioner - Business Coach
Filed under: INSOLVENCY
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!